I've been tagged
Hmmm. I've done this before (here and here) so will try not to duplicate.
- My hair is falling out! It happens with every baby and carries on until I stop breastfeeding. It's always grown back before. Here's hoping..!
- I always wanted five children - specifically two older boys followed by three younger girls, and that's exactly what I've got.
- I love to ice-skate, swim, do lots of physical things like that, but rarely get chance nowadays. Hopefully when the younger children are a bit older..
- I'm a complete Tolkien-head. Tell me you didn't know that!
- I'm drinking a lot of red bush tea and Barleycup these days instead of tea and coffee. Fascinating!
- Err... three more... struggling... OK. I can play the piano, but don't, because I'm not really interested in doing so.
- I have a few (ahem!) childhood issues, related to things like number 6!
- I write better than I speak.
Now for the rules and my turn to tag:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
I'll be tagging...
Mrs Darcy - just because she's lovely!
Min - because we've missed her while she's been offline!
Clare - because she might need a quick change from all her valliant home ed-based blogging!
Lotusbirther - because I suspect she might be a tag-virgin ;-)
Grit - what reason could I need? Gotta love Grit.
Mamacrow - because it's bound to be fascinating.
And Allie and Dani because hopefully at least one of them has time for this, and they count as two!