Wednesday 30 July 2008

I sneaked out of bed

.. past the sleeping baby. Is this the morning she's going to let me get up by myself? So far, so good. I don't mind when she gets up with me, but it's luxury to go to the loo on my own, without having to defend the loo roll from being thrown into a sink full of water.

My body is a bit weary. Yesterday I cleaned out our workroom, which used to be called our bikeroom, but hasn't housed bikes now for over a year. It's the front part of the garage and has become a bit of a glory hole. There's a car full of rubbish to recycle today now, and we can get to the workbench to build wind turbines and so on. Maybe!

I seem to spend a lot of my time clearing and sorting heaps of stuff these days. In the field, in the house and elsewhere. Good job I enjoy it, once I've got started. I find things we'd forgotten we had, and produce more of that increasingly rare commodity: space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home