Saturday 21 June 2008

Solstice sorting

Happy Summer Solstice to everyone. I love this time of year - it was broad daylight at 10pm last night! We were outside, enjoying the smell of Lyddie's Night-Scented Stocks, which do smell incredibly sweet from about 6 feet away, and generally admiring the late Solstice sunlight.















Today, I'm doing some major blog sorting. I feel like I should erect signs everywhere:







The last time I had a major sort out was in November 2006, when I deleted my original main blog and completely - and very selectively! - rebuilt it with some little drop-down menus at the sides. Then in July 2007 I started creating additional blogs to further tidy things up a bit, but I neglected to sort the old re-posts out and allocate them to their new rightful homes. I've thought for a while they looked a bit odd, stuck on the side of Sometimes It's Peaceful, which is now essentially only about home education and recently the coding started to look odd as well, when the words didn't even fit their little boxes, due to some obscure browser changes I think:












This has been bugging me for weeks, but I've been too busy with other things to find the time to sort it out. Anyway. Today's the day, hopefully. And possibly tomorrow and the day after, judging by the amount there is to do. I've done some already, but there is much, much more to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home