Tuesday 10 July 2007

Personal resolutions for July

  • Read things properly! I get myself into all sorts of trouble by not doing that.

  • Try harder to find the golden mean between cynicism and gullibility. In my eagerness to avoid the latter, I do tend to err sometimes too far towards the former.

  • Water my flipping plants! Tomatoes/potatoes/onions/all the stuff I have in pots in our yard, cannot live by air alone!

  • Cook more. Buy less. Eat less.

Hmmm. Apart from the above, I'm obviously practically perfect in every way. *Rolls eyes.*

I should be adding loads more to this list, but have forgotten what the other things are. Maybe our perception of personal perfection can be directly attributed to the state of our memory?

2 Comments:

Blogger Author One said...

LOL you wally ;-) xx

10 July 2007 at 17:25  
Blogger Gill said...

LOL! *rolls eyes @ self constantly..*

10 July 2007 at 17:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home